The intelligent servo-hydraulic MAP.cooldrive drive system automatically adjusts the engine speed during the production cycle to the current power requirement.
MAP.cooldrive - Economical and quiet
- Up to 50 per cent energy savings
- Noise emission reduced by more than 50 per cent
- No consumption in standby mode
- No external oil cooling necessary
- Extremely dynamic movements
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
- Geräuschreduktion in %
- Energieeinsparung in %
17.520 kWh (2.102,- €)
Elimination of the oil cooling (+ Reduction water consumption & cooling demand)
16.800 kWh (1.116,- €)
- AKP 71
We did not even consider the following advantages of the MAP.cooldrive system:
- Reduced reactive power consumption > 100.000 kVarh per year
- Reduced hydraulic oil filling usage duration: 100%
- Reduction of the average total network load
- Reduced dry running time of the machine (around 15 %)
Study based on
- ERGOMAX+ 2500/460 injection moulding machine
- Semi-automatic process
- Cycle time ~ 1030 sec.
- Cure time ~ 800 sec.
On request, we offer cost-effective drive systems based on axial piston pumps – a stable, tried-and-tested alternative.