Certain designs are best for specific applications and manufacturing processes. With over 40 models across all ranges, MAPLAN offers a versatile portfolio with something for everyone. With several locking systems and optional features, we can supply the ideal production system that suits your needs perfectly.
More than 40 machine models.
MAPLAN INJECTION MOULDING MACHINES
Horizontal, Vertical or C-Frame?
In any case a MAPLAN machine
- Efficient: With various demoulding devices and brush systems
- Productive: Perfect for producing precise small parts in large quantities
- Versatile: Large clearance width and closing stroke for a wide variety of mould designs
- Specialised: For large series in fully automatic production with minimum personnel requirement.
- Modular: Wide range with a variety of clamping and injection units available
- Productive: Can be enhanced with the addition of robotics, automation solutions, peripheral devices
- Versatile: Injection from above, below or 2k (dual compound)
- Specialised: Ideal for products with inserts, e.g. rubber-metal articles
- Ergonomic: Good working height and ideal accessibility from 3 sides
- Versatile: Injection possible from above or below
- Specialised: Ideal for producing corner connections and smaller batches
- Simple: No injection unit
- Specialised: Ideal to produce products which cannot be produced by injection moulding and small series of large-volume and/or large-area products
Precise & Versatile – the vertical MAPLAN ERGO+ injection moulding machines are designed to suit a variety of requirements and impress with their high quality and optimised repeat accuracy.
We are pushing boundaries when it comes to size, precision and processing quality with the help of our new vertical ERGOMAX+ series, whether in the fully or semi-automatic production of elastomer articles.